Sunday, June 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 6/13/11


This is going to be a harder than normal week...since I'll be working every day, cleaning at the church.  I was able to switch my schedule around, so that I can work one week, then have one whole week off for the rest of the summer.  I think I'll like it, once I get to the one week off part!  Since I'll be so busy this week, I'm going to take advantage of my crockpot as much as I can.

Monday:  Bar-b-que Chicken, Buttered Potatoes, Broccoli
Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs, Tossed Salad, Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas, Spanish Rice, Corn
Thursday:  To Die For Crock Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus Spears, French Bread
Friday:  Sloppy Joes, Macaroni Salad, Baked Beans
Saturday: Eat Out or Order In
Sunday: Asian Lettuce Wraps, Egg Drop Soup, Egg Rolls


Hope you all have a WONDERFUL week!

No comments:

Post a Comment