Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's Wednesday ICU

This week we want to…survive this massive heat wave, start getting ready for a major yard sale, make homemade blueberry muffins, find a lost camera, have a shrimp boil...
The kids are…well, the two left at home are planning a bonfire party for their friends...which means mowing the yard and cleaning up the house.  I love it! 
I am learning….how much fun it is to make altered books.  Here is my first altered book's "Cover-Before Picture"


and here is a "Cover-During Picture"


Sorry it's sideways....I'm telling you these technical things get me all the time.  I'm sure there is a perfectly easy way to turn it around, I just haven't figured it out yet! Anyway, so far with the book, I've covered the entire front and back covers with ripped pieces of brown craft paper, using Modge Podge. Then I decoupaged a ripped up napkin to the front.  Aren't the butterflies gorgeous?  I love butterflies.  
I am struggling with…the same thing as last week, realizing that my entire life is about to be uprooted is getting to me, but I'm still waiting for God to show up.  I know He will!  Please keep us in your prayers!
This week is the first time….I really can't think of anything we've done for the first time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment